Active File Administration
- To receive all Active Files –FNMA, Freddie Mac and GNMA-.To use a check list to mark files received, and place files in their correct location within DocuWare.
- To file/scan correspondence and other documents.
- All correspondence is filed in Docuware:
- Mortgages to the notes,Legal folders, Loss Mitigation, Modification Agreements indexed accordingly.
- To complete the “Sign-Out Card” for all requested files with the following fields: borrower’s full name, Borrower’s address, File number located on the front of the file, name of the employee requesting the file. To place the Card in the requested file location until the file is returned.
- To coordinate the acquisition and return of Audit files with Office Personnel.
Inactive File Administration
- Monthly, to move files from the Active to the Inactive.
- Monthly, to place Foreclosure files according to list provided by the Foreclosure Supervisor of the Loss/Mitigation Department.
File Room supply acquisition
- To acquire the necessary supplies for office.
- To maintain the File Room equipment
- To oversee the overall File Room organization.
Servicing Support Functions:
Cross trained in Servicing Support Roles