ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Active File Administration
- To receive all Active Files –FNMA, Freddie Mac and GNMA-.To use a check list to mark files received, and place files in their correct location within DocuWare.
- To file/scan correspondence and other documents.
- All correspondence is filed in Docuware:
- Mortgages to the notes, Legal folders, Loss Mitigation, Modification Agreements indexed accordingly.
- To complete the “Sign-Out Card” for all requested files with the following fields: borrower’s full name, Borrower’s address, File number located on the front of the file, name of the employee requesting the file. To place the Card in the requested file location until the file is returned.
- To coordinate the acquisition and return of Audit files with Office Personnel.
Inactive File Administration
- Monthly, to move files from the Active to the Inactive.
- Monthly, to place Foreclosure files according to list provided by the Foreclosure Supervisor of the Loss/Mitigation Department.
- To acquire the necessary supplies for office.
- To maintain the File Room equipment
- To oversee the overall File Room organization.
Servicing Support Functions:
- To review in the Servicing program and the payments in processing in order to contact delinquent borrowers to obtain payments accordingly.
- To monitor payments according to regulations to determine late payments and contact delinquent borrowers accordingly.
- To offer the available programs to delinquent borrowers unable to make immediate payments and refer them to Loss Mitigation team members.
- To monitor the Servicing program and contact delinquent borrowers who have an application for assistance submitted but need to provide additional information to obtain the deficient items when an account is flagged in the system as a "Call for a deficiency".
- Cross trained in other Servicing Support Roles