- This position is responsible for assisting in recruiting, planning and implementation of our L.E.A.D Internship Program. This position is also responsible for assisting in full-time, entry-level recruiting.
- Participate in full cycle recruiting for internship and full-time positions including sourcing via various job boards, conducting interviews, extending offers and closing candidates.
- Source intern and entry-level candidates through LinkedIn, Monster and other social media platforms.
- Build and strengthen relationships with target colleges in Ohio including key faculty, career services, campus organizations and professors.
- Collaborate with campus team to continuously improve the internship program, campus outreach efforts and diversity goals.
- Attend career fairs and a variety of college events to recruit for candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand business need for roles within each department.
- Plan events for the interns such as educational, professional and corporate events.
- Maintaining a positive culture as an ambassador of UHM.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Internship experience within Human Resources, Recruiting, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work collectively with the Talent Acquisition team
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to build relationships with fellow partners and future partners
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed